Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Makeovers and Technology

Just a quick note to let ya'll know that I'm trying to figure out how to make this page more...me. It is a complicated procedure, since I don't really speak HTML or XML or any other languages that leave vowels out completely. This pretty little page will be undergoing some major transformations over the next few weeks as I figure all this out, so bear with me and enjoy the many views. If you have any tips, I'm always open to suggestions, especially if they lead to free (that means no $$$, cuz hello, I'm broke) solutions. Live and learn, friends, live and learn!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

There's a great website (www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com) with free backgrounds and a tutorial on using them. Also scrapblog.com is a good resource for creating a custom header. There are tons of choices for different looks on both of those sites, and they are all free. I'm still working on my header, but I have very specific instructions for once I'm finished. Let me know if you need any help. But be careful! It can be a little addicting. =)