Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Dose Of Daily Good

I'm not a huge activist of any kind, but I do believe in helping wherever I can. A friend posted a bulletin on MySpace directing anyone who has pets or who just loves animals to the Animal Rescue Website to click on the big purple button to provide free food for animals in shelters. (These animals are often underfed or starved because the shelters are overcrowded and lack funding.) That's it! Just click with your mouse and the website will donate money for food! I have added the website to my favorites list, and everytime I sit down to check my email, my blog, my MySpace, or just to Google something, I go to the link first and click. Every click donates the equivalent of .6 bowls of food-and you can click as many times a day as you want. Has there ever been an easier way of giving?!? So for all my like-minded friends, here's the link:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Happy Clicking!

No comments: